- Click on this link to browse “Case Records of the MGH"
- A catalog search screen will come up.
- Leave the first search line/boxes exactly as they are.
- In the second search line type in the disease, body part, symptom, etc. that you want to search for. If you use more than one search word, be sure to choose “as a phrase” in the drop down box. The last drop down box, for this search line, select “keyword anywhere.”
- Click “Search."
- Some cases will have links to the PDF and Images online. To view them, click on the link and login with your E-mail username and password.
- You may also bring a list of cases to the desk to be pulled and looked at. We need the year of the case and the number.
Example: Call number: SL 84:107 No. 1 1977 - Bring: 1977, no. 1
You may checkout up to 5 cases at one time. It is advisable to bring a list.
Up to 5 cases can be checked out to look at in the library. It is advisable to bring a list.
- A maxiumum of two may leave the Library.
- MUST HAVE STUDENT ID to look at/Checkout cases.