Association of Military Surgeons of the United States: AMSUS was organized in 1891 and chartered by Congress in 1903 to advance the knowledge of healthcare within the federal agencies and to increase the effectiveness of its members. It is dedicated to all aspects of federal medicine – professional, scientific, educational and administrative. Presently our nearly 8,000 members represent all healthcare disciplines and serve in the Active and Reserve Components of all of the uniformed services as well as the Department of Defense and the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military OneSource Service members, family members, service providers, and command-welcome to Military OneSource. Policies, procedures, timely articles, cutting-edge social media tools, and support. All in one place, empowering our military community.
- NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine The NATO Centre of Excellence for Military Medicine (MILMED COE) is an international military organisation with the core task to facilitate interoperability between the military medical services in NATO.
- National Archives Links to military reference material, military history and research, and to specific topics.
- Office of Medical History The Office of Medical History is part of the OTSG/MEDCOM History Program. Our mission is to support the men and women of the U.S. Army Medical Department and Army Medical Command through the assembly and publication of reference materials, original works, previously unpublished works, reprints, special studies, web publications, AMEDD newspaper/professional publications, and print series.
- List of Military Libraries SLA - Provided by the Special Library Assosication, links to military libraries with online resources both domestic and abroad.
- Open Directory of Military Libraries - User-edited list providing links to military library websites with brief descriptions of their offerings.
- VNH - Virtual Naval Hospital is a digital library of military medicine, as well as humanitarian and disaster medicine.